Hybrid (Composite) Windows Series 1 & 2
The original and trusted timber/aluminium composite solution. Manufactured and supplied in the UK, Hybrid is a high insulation composite timber and aluminium window range, complemented by a matching door and curtain wall system. Hybrid combines the advantage of the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of responsibly sourced engineered timber internally. Available in 3 ranges, with thermally enhanced options and full choice of colours, finishes and hardware. Fully compatible with both door and curtain wall systems, making fabrication and installation a simple, cost effective reality.
Hybrid Series 1
Offers flexible design, with the suite of windows and doors able to be used independently or together and also in combination with the Hybrid Series 3 curtain wall system (CWCT certified). A full range of timber aluminium composite windows, may be used independently or in combination with Hybrid Series 3 Curtain Wall system. Hybrid combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally, with the high insulation and environmentally focused benefits of responsibly sourced engineered timber internally.
- For even greater thermal efficiency, recyclable polystyrene strips are used in our SPW600e window range, to ensure all SPW600e windows exceed the rigorous standards laid down in the Approved Part L 2010.
- All aluminium sections are extruded using aluminium alloy 6060 or 6063 T6 to BS EN 755 part 9 2008.
- All our composite Hybrid Systems are available in both contemporary spruce and classic oak which are PEFC /04-32-0042 certified.
- Polyamide thermal barriers are manufactured in accordance with PA66 GF25.
- Where possible, profiles are extruded from recycled aluminium which saves 95% of the original energy used to produce aluminium.
The Hybrid Series 2
Casement window features slimmer sightlines than Hybrid Series 1, for increased aesthetics and has recently been upgraded and improved, making it easier to fabricate and glaze internally on site. Manufactured in the UK, Hybrid is a high insulation timber/aluminium composite system, with impressive U -values and thermal performance, which combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally, with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of responsibly sourced engineered timber internally.The range is compatible with all other Hybrid products and systems for complete design flexibility.
- Hybrid Series 2 windows have identical external sight lines and appearance to Aluminium Series 2 windows, which feature aluminium both internally and externally, allowing both window systems to be used on the same project whilst maintaining a uniform external appearance.
- Slim sightline timber composite windows, with high thermal performance and identical external appearance to Aluminium Series 2. Now improved making it easier to fabricate and glaze internally on site.
- Weather Rating tested to BS 6375-1:2009 achieving 600Pa air permeability, 600Pa water tightness and 2400Pa wind resistance.
- Able to receive glass and infill panels from 28 to 44mm thick depending on configuration.
- U-values as low as 0.90 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard Commercial window.