A revolutionary new range of aluminium windows with an expanded polyurethane thermal barrier giving exceptional thermal performance. UValues as low as 0.71 with a life expectancy of over 40 years.
The PURe® window range is a revolutionary new range of aluminium windows which uses an innovative, enhanced thermal barrier manufactured from expanded polyurethane (PUR) allowing ultra-low U-values to be achieved.
PURe® aluminium windows are fully compatible with Senior doors and curtain walling and are available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out.
The PURe casement window has been designed to meet current and future building regulation, with impressive U values and thermal performances. PURe is an evolved generation of aluminium window systems manufactured in the UK. It combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally with a patented high insulation PUR foam thermal barrier. PURe casement windows are capable of accepting glazing up to 50mm thick depending on weight.
- All aluminium sections are extruded using Aluminium Alloy 6060 or 6063 T6 to BS EN 755 part 9 2008 or BS EN 12020-2.
- Polyamide thermal barriers are manufactured in accordance with PA66 GF25.
- Gaskets are manufactured in accordance with BS3734.
PURe casement window sections are available typically in two finishes.
- Polyester Powder Coating to BS EN 12206-1: 2004 Part 1 - painted in house. Surface finish at 40 microns standard, or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments, in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Anodised finishes are to BS3897:1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish in a limited range of colours.
PURe is constructed using mitred corners, joined with crimped or mechanical cleats; alignment chevrons assist in clean, accurate mitres. Integral transoms and mullions are scribed around the outer frames and fixed with either screw ports or shear blocks. A proprietary sealant is used on all metal joints in line with good practice. Opening window frames are designed to be inserted directly into the outer frames using friction stays