With both a standard and heavy-duty option, the PURe® Lift & Slide door can easily cope with large leaf sizes and triple glazing, for the widest views and the best thermal performance.
The PURe lift & slide doors has been designed to meet current and future building regulation, with impressive U values and thermal performances. PURe is an evolved generation of aluminium door systems manufactured in the UK. They combine the long life and low maintenance of powder coated aluminium externally with a patent pending high insulation PUR foam thermal barrier. PURe lift & slide doors are capable of accepting glazing up to 52mm thick depending on weight.
Huge choice of options
- Wide range of leaf sizes - maximum door leaf width 3005mm Maximum door leaf height 2916mm
- Maximum Outerframe Height 3000mm
- Unique coupling design allows for any Outerframe Width depending on configuration
- Standard duty - individual leaf weight up to maximum 200kg
- Heavy duty - individual leaf weight up to maximum 300kg
- Glazing thicknesses from 28mm - 52mm
- Available with a single, double or triple track
- Life cycle of 40+ years
- Security of PAS 24:2012
- All aluminium sections are extruded using Aluminium Alloy 6060 or 6063 T6 to BS EN 755 part 9 2008 or BS EN 12020-2.
- Polyamide thermal barriers are manufactured in accordance with PA66 GF25.
- Gaskets are manufactured in accordance with BS373.
PURe Lift & Slide door sections are available typically in two finishes.
- Polyester Powder Coating to BS EN 12206:2004 Part 1 - painted in house. Surface finish at 40 microns standard, or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments, in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Anodised finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish in a limited range of colours.
PURe is constructed using mitred corners, joined with crimped or mechanical cleats; alignment chevrons assist in clean, accurate mitres.
A proprietary sealant is used on all metal joints in line with good practice.