A revolutionary new range of aluminium sliding doors, with an expanded polyurethane thermal barrier, giving exceptional thermal performance and U-values as low as 1.11 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard door. Suitable for both domestic and light commercial new builds and refurbishments. With a life expectancy of over 40 years.
The PURe inline sliding door has been designed to meet current and future building regulation, with impressive U values and thermal performances. PURe is an evolved generation of aluminium door systems manufactured in the UK. They combine the long life and low maintenance of powder coated aluminium externally with a patent pending high insulation PUR foam thermal barrier.
PURe inline sliding doors are capable of accepting glazing up to 52mm thick depending on weight. Available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out, with a choice of configurations and sizes, PURe® SLIDE doors are simple to fabricate using existing tooling.
All configurations have excellent weather performance, being fully BS6375 Parts 1, 2 and 3 annex A tested and further thermal enhancement is available.
- All aluminium sections are extruded using Aluminium Alloy 6060 or 6063 T6 to BS EN 755 part 9 2008 or BS EN 12020-2.
- Polyamide thermal barriers are manufactured in accordance with PA66 GF25.
- Gaskets are manufactured in accordance with BS3734.
PURe inline sliding door sections are available typically in two finishes.
- Polyester Powder Coating to BS EN 12206:2004 Part 1 - painted in house. Surface finish at 40 microns standard, or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments, in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Anodised finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish in a limited range of colours.
PURe is constructed using mitred corners, joined with crimped or mechanical cleats; alignment chevrons assist in clean, accurate mitres.
A proprietary sealant is used on all metal joints in line with good practice.